14.4.10

i ❤ k.ki + the little drom store.

We found ourselves in k.ki  + the little drom store and we were lost. 
In a nice way. 

... and has instantly become my favourite! The cakes we had were tasty and light, especially their cheese tart. (^.^) 

 ❤ this cheese tart. simple yet tasty. i dream to bake as good as  k.ki does.

Jasmine trying on a plaid blouse I've picked out from the rack for her. Glad she made this purchase, cos it looks lovely on her.

I have a love + hate thing about type writers. cool to look at, but hard to master.

One of my favourite things in the shop: plastic animal figurines and their "shaky" heads.

I'm not crazy over erasers nor flags. But these erasers remind me of my primary school days.

... and more fond memories: retro glasses.

 So, thank you  k.ki and  the little drom store. It made my afternoon lost in a la la land.

7, ann siang hill, singapore 069791

Closed on Monday but The Little Drom Store remains open.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday 11am - 9:00pm
Thursday Closed at 7pm
Saturday Closed at 4pm

No comments:

Post a Comment